Droid X, what widgets you got?

woosung

Reaction score
Well I really love the Droid X live wallpaper but I only have 4 apps on the bottom row so the homescreen looks really plain on the top... I tried several android/motorola widgets but they all look not cool. What widgets do you guys have on the homescreen?

VerizonUser

Reaction score
I dont have my droidX yet but i already know how it will be set up

Homescreen-Clock
Left screen 1-Music/Music player(all things media)
Left Screen 2-Youtube
Left Screen 3-Google search bar/bookmarks
Right Screen 1-Power management
Right Screen 2-Myspace/Facebook updates/statuses
Right Screen 3- Weather

msheppard

Reaction score
I've got 3-4 folders, Games/Social/Tools/WX then AppBrain, Gmail and eReader shortcuts.

I'm a noob - I think I should be using the 6 other desktop screens for this stuff - but I haven't yet.

M@

chanatown

Reaction score
I have the following as of today (I'm still on summer break, so when I return to daily work and need to make sure I make it a full day on battery, many of these are bound to go...)

Home: Beautiful Widgets (HTC Home/Weather), also their toggles (BT, Plane, Vibrate, and Wifi) are nice.

Battery Left - I love the way this looks and the features. Calibration is still up in the air, but it's better than just the icon in the upper right IMHO.

I also have Touchdown (exchange email) and Browser shortcuts. Running Stock Launcher, but have liked Launcher Pro (review here) and ADW Launcher (review tomorrow).

Right
1) Quick Contacts (Moto) - I like this one, Messages (Moto) - OK
2) Pandora, Quick Status, Double Twist small
3) Sticky Note - just in case

Left
1) Android Agenda (scrollable with different launcher)
2) Stocks, ESPN, shortcuts (CTA transit, Toodledo)
3) Facebook, YouTube

This is always changing though, and that's why I love Droid!!!