Droid X System Dump Released!

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
i agree...they would prob wait until the X gets the 2.2 update....no 'sense' in stepping backwards lol

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You guys can really read our minds huh......standby!

We are close..just need one small bit and be ready

Darkseider

Reaction score
Hey Erron have you been hearing/reading the same that I have that the Droid X as well as Droid 2 and more than likely Droid Pro will have signed bootloaders? If so and assuming it is as much of a b*tch or worse than the Milestone that means NO root. Any take on this?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey Erron have you been hearing/reading the same that I have that the Droid X as well as Droid 2 and more than likely Droid Pro will have signed bootloaders? If so and assuming it is as much of a b*tch or worse than the Milestone that means NO root. Any take on this?

Well..I can't be positive. But from a really reliable source ive been told the X has already been rooted. it seems moto doesn't care about rooting. They know how much it helped droid sales. Would you?

Darkseider

Reaction score

Well..I can't be positive. But from a really reliable source ive been told the X has already been rooted. it seems moto doesn't care about rooting. They know how much it helped droid sales. Would you?

If what you say is true I will be with VZW + Moto for a LONG LONG time. I posted that question to Moto in the Dev signup for next week. Basically asking if the Droid X is bootloader is signed why they did it. The Droid being rooted was in no small part a HUGE reason for its' success.

Last edited:

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

I love you in a very heterosexual way. ^This is music to my ears.

mikezpc

Reaction score
curious to see what is being cooked, i wouldn't mind trying the droid x rom with the motoblur but i have a soft side for the htc Sense UI but not ready to give up my droid for an HTC lol i've had HTCs for way too long, change is good :) oh and did i mention that im a broke unemployed full time student so yeah cant afford an evo lol or an incredible or any other phone