Droid x overclocking

phatreno

Reaction score
Got a droid x gingerbread using liberty2 rom got overclocking set 1.2 low voltage I want something safe and quick any suggestions ,also how do I set up kernels or do I download something for that .phone runs fast and reliable now,just wondering if I could go faster and stay stable.someone told me lower voltage keeps phone from getting hot.any tips
Thanks

droidx2.3.3

Reaction score
Mines stable upto 1.35ghz on low voltage. If I stress it it'll still get pretty warm. As for kernals, no way to change those (damn locked bootloader) but I recommend getting setcpu and setting profiles. If you need help with profiles let me know and ill help you out.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
P

phatreno

Reaction score
Mines stable upto 1.35ghz on low voltage. If I stress it it'll still get pretty warm. As for kernals, no way to change those (damn locked bootloader) but I recommend getting setcpu and setting profiles. If you need help with profiles let me know and ill help you out.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

What do you have min. slider set at also the governor. What do you use the different profiles settings for ,depending what your using the phone for? I don't use mine for gaming .mostly Internet and use pandora radio more the anything I noticed when I used the liquid rom it was faster loading pandora ,but liquid was unstable a lot of f/c and wifi and gps issues besides that it was a nice rom .but I flashed backed to liberty cause I knew it was a good reliable rom would like it a little faster though
Let me know what you think I could do to speed it up
Thanks