Droid X Multitouch Keyboard has been ported and Available!

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
This works great and thanks for the Post Up, the alt and shift keys on the Physical Keys are used in a completely different manner, and will take some getting used to

Yeah, it's a bit odd having to hold them down while you hit the button like a regular computer keyboard. It will definitley take some time to adjust to that. I'm really digging it overall though.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
it's a bit odd having to hold them down while you hit the button like a regular computer keyboard.
Because of thi Multi-Touch Keyboard I have just come to the realization that I have a "Shift & Alt" key on the right side of my Physical Keyboard...I have had my Droid since 11/6 and use the
P/Keyboard all the time I guess I am just a left handed Shift & Alt Key person, this would be 10X better on the actual Droid 2, that Physical Keyboard really is an improvement over the Original

Droooiiid

Reaction score
Someone remodded the APK to correct the "&amp" issue.

Got the link from the XDA thread, try at your own risk, I'm awaiting a 2.2 solution:

q-ime.apk

"invalid or deleted file" when I click on the link. Does anyone have a link to the apk file?