Droid X Multi-Touch Keyboard

Zandog

Reaction score
Im sure you all saw this but the Droid X keyboard was distributed for download Droid X?s MultiTouch Keyboard Ported to all 2.1 Phone | Androidheadlines.com and I've gotta say, I'm enjoying it more than the HTC IME keyboard that everyone loves. The keys are generously spaced in landscape mode and the red Droid X color tone highlights are less distracting. The only issue I have is the two alt characters that are working properly. Anyone have a fix for this minor problem? Best kb yet.

loociddreemr

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to modify the Droid X muilti-touch keyboard to work on Froyo yet?

B-Unit

Reaction score
Follow the XDA Forum link in the article, the guy in there is trying, not much luck yet tho.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
It will take a bit of time, since the X will come out with 2.1 there is no KB already coded for 2.2 to port over...

Krish

Reaction score
For some reason it wont install for me. Just says Not installed while trying on BB 1.1

complacent

Reaction score
For those seeking a good MT keyboard on Froyo, check out Smart Keyboard Pro.

It's in the market, easily as good as the iphone's keyboard and has already replaced swype on my droid.

It's that good.

jasek78

Reaction score
For those seeking a good MT keyboard on Froyo, check out Smart Keyboard Pro.

It's in the market, easily as good as the iphone's keyboard and has already replaced swype on my droid.

It's that good.

yeah, no point paying money for something that will soon be out, if nothing else I'll unroot my phone and take the official update and then re root.

complacent

Reaction score
yeah, no point paying money for something that will soon be out,

What will soon be out? Would you mind enlightening me? My previous post was an attempt to point out a keyboard that is superior to the DX MT keyboard.