DROID X Memory Management mode?

droidsefx3d

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to Change or access my Droid X's USB settings to memory management mode? I recently transfered some videos and pics to my Droid X the first time after just plugging it into my computer and going to file share and following the instructions. But after trying it today for a second time nothing works. It just asks me to change my Droid X USB to memory management mode. I've looked everywhere but can't find it.

Thanks

xbenzerox

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to Change or access my Droid X's USB settings to memory management mode? I recently transfered some videos and pics to my Droid X the first time after just plugging it into my computer and going to file share and following the instructions. But after trying it today for a second time nothing works. It just asks me to change my Droid X USB to memory management mode. I've looked everywhere but can't find it.

Thanks

I'm having this issue as well. I'm still learning. Blackberry Desktop manager walked you through a lot of this stuff and I don't really understand the USB functions with this phone.

I also want to know how to just charge it with the USB. My BB just did it automatically.

Is there a link to something that explains all the USB functions?

edit: Can a mod move this to Droid X forums? I didn't realize this was in regular droid and I don't think we'll get much rseponse here.

Last edited:
OP
D

droidsefx3d

Reaction score
There was a problem with USB hookup

Just to let everyone know. there was a problem with me trying to automatically hook up my Droid X to my computer. I had to go to a Verizon store to get a technician to fix it. He seems to think it might be a bug with the initial shipment of Droid X's. He did fix the problem by entering a special code that only Verizon teck's know...and it fixed the problem.