Droid X Launcher

czonin

Reaction score
Droid X Launcher?

Not sure if the launcher is in the file dump but would anyone be able to port the dock for us? Heres the one im talking about, it can be seen from 1:14-1:26 in this video:
[video=youtube;6ApvZB8uuCc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ApvZB8uuCc]YouTube - Engadget - Motorola Droid X[/video]

Last edited:

bL33d

Reaction score
She said it was playing a divx!? :icon_ banana: I want that phone bad! it is sweet.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's not Motoblur. It's a new Motorola UI with some of the social networking features of Blur.

matrix2004

Reaction score
It's not Motoblur. It's a new Motorola UI with some of the social networking features of Blur.

It is MotoBlur, stripped down version. One of the Verizon execs even called it that. Its not a new Moto UI.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

It is MotoBlur, stripped down version. One of the Verizon execs even called it that. Its not a new Moto UI.

The Motorola reps in many press conference day videos denied it being Motoblur. I think I'd rather trust the people from Moto on this one.