Droid X going on strike...help!

TCMMFLIOTS

Reaction score
Okay so I had around the same problem as another member here however we differ in a few things: 1.) im using a motorola charger (the one that came with my phone) and 2.) my phone doesn't just spazz at night, it spazzes throughout the entire day making it virtually impossible to work with. So heres the situation:

at roughly 2:30 am last night I downloaded the Simply lockscreen app. A little while after, I keep hearing DROIIID DROIIID DROIIID as if it is possessed then little waynes 6 foot 7 comes on (i didn't know I even have that). I just laughed at its death threats and turned it off and went to sleep.

I woke up this morning and turned it on and it spazzed even worse. I watched as it went through my texts, looked at one, decided it was boring, went to one my friend sent me about scantilyclad women, tried to reply (i kept hitting back). then it went to the home screen, searched through my screen went to the (appkiller?) widget and tried to uninstall apps. That's when I stopped laughing and turned it off...HELP!?!?!?!

and I quote:
NO No No!!! :motdroidhoriz:
Nobody listens............

Its already been posted here before,,, The Droids are waking up one by one and doing what they please.... They are going to take over, its no use fighting them....

Warning!!!!!!!! Trying to interfere may result in the phone using its built in electrifier!!!
Careful, if you make it mad enough it will shock you or worse!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all have been WARNED!!!!!!!!! :motdroidvert: