Droid X Email

River Hill

Reaction score
This is my first droid and actually my first smartphone. I will be getting the phone on Friday morning and was wondering about email setup and suggestions. I currently have 2 Comcast email accounts that I use. Can they both be setup, so I instantly get messages when they arrive? If so and I need to send a new message, can you choose what email account it gets sent from?

Would I be better off just setting up a gmail and having my messages go there first?

Just looking for ideas and suggestions. I hope to use both email accounts, but I really need to know when receiving messages what account the were sent to and I need to be able to send new messages from the same account.

theresa615

Reaction score
Just got mine this morning I currently use AOL, they showed me how to set it up. but they also recommended i set up an g-mail account they did that for me simple and when u receive emails it will tell u what account it is coming from

kpiskin

Reaction score
I have a couple godaddy websites and get email through those domains. It's not hard, you just need to know the smtp and pop settings for the provider.