Droid X Driver?

AggieX

Reaction score
I need to connect my Droid X to my Bluetooth on my computer and to do so, I need to install a driver. I have no clue where to find this driver. My Windows 7 automatically searched and installed a few. But I am missing the "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" apparently

What do I do? =/

OP
AggieX

AggieX

Reaction score
reboot your computer, reboot your phone. Post back if that helps

It did help, but still, It says the "Bluetooth Peripheral Device does not have a driver". I have no clue what that is neither

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Are you certain that you downloaded the bluetooth drivers for your phone, that they are installed correctly, and that your computer's blue tooth is working?

OP
AggieX

AggieX

Reaction score
Are you certain that you downloaded the bluetooth drivers for your phone, that they are installed correctly, and that your computer's blue tooth is working?

I know that my bluetooth device was working perfectly fine 2 days ago when I had my LG enV Touch connected to it.

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Is there a way that you can test the connection to your computer? Are you sure your computer is set to discoverable?

Also: Go to your settings on your phone, then wireless and network settings. Make sure blue tooth is turned on there, and that you are discoverable.

I am correct in thinking you are trying to connect your droid to your computer via bluetooth?

OP
AggieX

AggieX

Reaction score
Is there a way that you can test the connection to your computer? Are you sure your computer is set to discoverable?

Also: Go to your settings on your phone, then wireless and network settings. Make sure blue tooth is turned on there, and that you are discoverable.

I am correct in thinking you are trying to connect your droid to your computer via bluetooth?
1.png
2-1.png
4.png

^ ^ ^These pictures are what I see when I try to install the drivers with the bluetooth on both devices ^ ^ ^
4.png

^ ^ ^ This is my ENV Touch working on my computers bluetooth. (Notice: It says connected) ^ ^ ^
5-1.png

^ ^ ^This is my Droid X trying to connect to the computer, but fails ^ ^ ^
6.png
And this is my device manager. ENV Touch is working and "Jordan", aka my Droid X, isn't connecting due to the Perpheral device missing.

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Strange. The only thing I can think is either A) you got a corrupt driver, try downloading and installing the driver again or B) theres some setting not configured quite right in the droidx. Check to verify that bluetooth is on, and that the phone is set to discoverable.
Beyond that, I dont know :(

ouch, that actually hurt to say that...lol

OP
AggieX

AggieX

Reaction score
its alright :) thanks anyways. I will just wait. Maybe they will release a specialized driver for the Droid X or at least one that is compatible with it. Anyways, thanks for your help :)