Droid won't stay off?

Teezy

Reaction score
This sporadically started happening today.... (well, yesterday). I, assumingly, turned my phone off at around 9am. I come to check it at 11am, and its on o_O

I even, literally, just turned it off and watched it turn back on by itself. "Power Off" > "Power Off" > "Your phone is shutting down" and the wheel spins for about 7 seconds and then it froze there for about another 15 seconds and then it shuts off. 5 seconds later, the M logo shows. Like wtf is going on?!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Try pulling the battery for a minute. That fixes some problems. If not try doing a hard reset.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Ifs it's plugged into a charge it will turn On...It's by design.

OP
T

Teezy

Reaction score
Try pulling the battery for a minute. That fixes some problems. If not try doing a hard reset.

Yeah that did help a bit, but suddenly, my messaging apps force close EVERYTIME I open it and I have to go with it about 6 or 7 times, then it works. I forgot to mention this in the first post, but yeah... I even uninstalled Handcent and installed ChompSMS - same problem. Also, most of my other apps lag horribly all of a sudden too =/
I wiped the cache from CWM Recovery TWICE this morning too... the lag problem was somewhat fixed, but its still existent and its killing me lol hellllllppppppppppppp! Or is it that my phone is just slowwwwly dying xD

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk