Droid: Where are you Purchasing??

Naut Human

Reaction score
Where is everyone purchasing the Droid on Friday? Best Buy or a Verizon Wireless store, Online?

Last edited:
OP
Naut Human

Naut Human

Reaction score
maybe add an "online" option?

Not letting me edit the poll.

i gotcha. ask and ye shall receive!

i have to go to verizon because my account is notated in such a way that a PERSON has to see it, which rules out online ordering, and best buy can't see the corporate notes..

Found out I get an employee discount with Verizon. I assume that verizon wireless would be the way to go so they can issue that discount. That and my inability to trust Best Buy so far.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
What about phone? Two phone options, really, business sales and customer service sales. I'm ordering through business sales.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i have to go through verizon because of the NE2 program. If not I would have reserved it at BB.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gonna order online I think. It's easier as I am expecting to be at work on Friday for 11 hours and most likely with out a break

Zippster

Reaction score
i have to go through verizon because of the NE2 program. If not I would have reserved it at BB.

Same here, while I dont exactly care all that much for BB, I prefer not to shell out the extra C note up front, not willing to throw away the one I get for NE2 either. So.....here's to no or short lines and PLENTY o stock come Friday morning. :hail:

NvrEnough

Reaction score
I'm going to Verizon early but I pre ordered through best buy as well. I'm a new customer to Verizon so I will probably feel more comfortable going to direct to Verizon. If I can get one at Verizon I will just use the 50 from best buy for a car charger or something.