Droid vs. Eris Screen

yankee112792

Reaction score
I'm not sure which phone I will be getting, but saw both of them in the Verizon store today. Is it just me, or is the Eris screen a lot more vibrant with the colors and a lot brighter than the Droid screen? Obviously I did notice the different in resolutions but the colors and brightness surprised me.

DaHarder

Reaction score
Chances are that the DROID was set to auto-brightness, and the lighting conditions didn't merit the device to operate at its brightest setting.

The ERIS also has a nice (though low-resolution display), but I don't think that it's any any way superior to that of the DROID.

Happy DROIDing​

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
I'm not sure which phone I will be getting, but saw both of them in the Verizon store today. Is it just me, or is the Eris screen a lot more vibrant with the colors and a lot brighter than the Droid screen? Obviously I did notice the different in resolutions but the colors and brightness surprised me.

i was thinking of the same thing as well. its just that the brightness on the eris is turned all the way up and also the fact that the eris has smaller screen might be a factor as well.

Reaction score
Yep, I can't believe they shipped thdroid with that wallpaper. It is absolutely hideous and makes it loom dull and really doesn't show just what a great screen the Droid is capable of. Get some decent wallpaper and turn the brightness up,you wont be dissapointed.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yep, go through the menus a little bit. The driod screen is amazing.