Droid touch screen problems

htartisan

Reaction score
The touch screen on my Droid seems to have developed a bug. The last 1/8th inch of the screen, furthest to the right no longer seems to detect being touched.

Anyone know how I can recalibrate the screen on the Droid???

Guchi

Reaction score
I don't think you can. I had the Droid before I got the incredible and what can I say its an awesome phone but its a Motorola, your bound to have issues. They are going be out of handset game here eventually I bet

doublejack

Reaction score
OP, if a section of your screen no longer detects a touch then it is time to do a warranty exchange.

I don't think you can. I had the Droid before I got the incredible and what can I say its an awesome phone but its a Motorola, your bound to have issues. They are going be out of handset game here eventually I bet

You're too funny. You say all Motorolas have problems and surmise that they'll be out of the handset game (fat chance of that)... as if somehow HTC is better. NOT!

Guchi

Reaction score
^^^I have only had an HTC for a month so i cant really say that although i averaged 1 droid every 1.3 months so soon we will see... lol

doublejack

Reaction score
I think maybe you're just tough on phones, lol. Where I work we've got someone like that... he seems to need another phone every couple of months.

deadernie

Reaction score
Not to make this thread run away any further from the OP's question but. . . As far as durability goes I've had my droid since the release date with no problems that were motorla's fault.