Droid t-shirts

Phoxus

Reaction score
If there are Shirts for these forums that look decent and are creative I will buy them at reasonable prices.

Just a suggestion

Droidforums.net on them would be cool but I also would like Droid/Android related shirts.

I'm sure this would be profitable for the website.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
We've been contacted about this from a couple manufacturers. The admins are reviewing.....

lukesamuels2010

Reaction score
Droid shirts would be pretty sweet. Did you guys get the droid sunglasses/beanies they were giving away?

zero7starz

Reaction score
I want a Droid shirt. Preferably in a ladies cut. With the Droid "eyeball" on the device, and my skatin moto-droid avatar on the back with the forum URL. ^__^

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Quote from danDroid our admin:

"Hopefully within the next month or so we'll have something available at a reasonable price"

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quote from danDroid our admin:

"Hopefully within the next month or so we'll have something available at a reasonable price"

Can't wait. I need some new shirts . Just sent some new designs to my supplier for my dojo's. Mine were on their last legs. lol. 2XL PLEASE (and if you're open to suggestions some long-sleeve shirt could be cool, with the forum header down the sleeve or something).

Preferred payment options:icon_ devil:??
Cash, Grass, @$$ or combination's of???

JTAC

Reaction score
I want a Droid sticker to put on my gas lid on my car. You know, like how all the Apple fans have theirs in that area.

Or better yet, a sticker of the Droid peeing on the Apple logo.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want a Droid sticker to put on my gas lid on my car. You know, like how all the Apple fans have theirs in that area.

Or better yet, a sticker of the Droid peeing on the Apple logo.

+1!!!!!! that would be great. I'd get a couple for all my laptops.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
I'd buy one.. XXL required and please don't skimp on materials.. I hate when I buy shirts off the web and they shrink down to nothing immediately and fall apart...