Droid Suggestions :)

kodemaniam

Reaction score
Hello. I have a droid x with CM7 on it. have everything fixed and running stable. Anyone have any suggestions as to customization to optimize my device? Any and all suggestions would be helpful as I am still just trying to get the most out of my device. Thanks.dancedroid

Dullawolf

Reaction score
flash the imoseyon zip. you notice one rom toolbox where it says min free kbytes, dirty ratio, dirty background ratio, vfs cache pressure. Well, this zip adjusts all that and more for you. i am not exactly what it all does, but my phone works pretty good with it. when you are done flashing it, goto your terminal emulator and type "su" to get your superuser privileges in terminal emulator, then type "checktweak.sh" to see if the modification took.

http://www.imoseyon.com/ here is the link for the zip.

OP
K

kodemaniam

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It says everything is good. That mean it worked I assume then? Haha

OP
K

kodemaniam

Reaction score
What exactly does imoseyon do? Im not good with tech terms yet haha could you put it in a simple man's English?

Dullawolf

Reaction score
I seems to help out a little. You should of done a quadrant standard score before and after flashing that to see if it made a difference.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums