Droid Stuck on Error Message

harrellj

Reaction score
Yay! :icon_ banana:dancedroid Glad it worked and kinda figured it would. Of course, now that you're on a blank slate, rooting or whatever is possible again, but make a backup this time :p

OP
S

sigmapinick

Reaction score
no more rooting for this guy... you know of any way to get upgraded to 2.1 2.0 is pretty crappy

OP
S

sigmapinick

Reaction score
well i am on to a new issue. i was able to use some sort of technique where i completely wiped the droid and restored it to original verizon settings. so i am at least up and running, but now i am running firmware version 2.0 (i started with 2.1) build ESD20... I have email and phone up and running and ver importantly my sirius works again, but most of my other apps I have downloaded dont work and force close before opening. Ideally i would like to get back to what I had when i first bought got my droid in July 2010. Whatever that build of the firmwarre was is what I want back. I had upgraded to 2.2 and found there were just too many issues with it. any ideas how to get me back to what i had with 2.1? At least the total disaster was averted. Any help is appreciated to get my phone back up and running apps.

harrellj

Reaction score