Droid screen bubbling?

sjg15

Reaction score
Has any ones droid front screen start bubbling at all? I've had a screen protector on my screen pretty much since i got it and when i took it off to put another on i noticed some small bubbles in the middle of the screen and a pretty big one starting in the bottom left of the screen. Like honestly i have almost had it with this phone. Anything?

nrmesser

Reaction score
really?

It is literally impossible for the screen on the Droid to 'bubble'. If this is happening, you've most likely had more than one layer of screen protector on abd just need to remove the remaining layer. Secondly...why did you say 'The droids front screen'? This makes me wonder if you're really complaining about the droid (and questions your intelligence). You sound like a real smart guy, hope. I helped :)

tommyb38

Reaction score
I would have to agree, this post makes absolutely no sense. Screen protectors are clear, so if the screen were indeed "bubbling", which as stated above is impossible, you would have seen it before you removed your screen protector. If you are indeed seeing bubbles now, I also have to agree that you have another layer of screen protector to remove. I have seen this with an ALLY, because the factory screen protector is full screen and hard to detect out of the box because there is no writing on the screen. The person didn't complain about the bubbling, but was more unhappy about the response of his touch screen. He was demanding a new device because his touch screen wasn't functioning. Hard for a thermal touch screen to detect when you cover it with multiple layers of clear plastic. There are some intelligent people out there!!!!!!

OP
S

sjg15

Reaction score
yea i get what you guys are saying thats why i was confused on how there are bubbles...but i figured out there was another layer of screen proctector still on right after i made this post so im good now

johntkong

Reaction score
So the questiong begs: did you forget you put multiple screen protectors on your Droid?