Droid Razr frozen at "Droid" bootscreen.

Lognar

Reaction score
So, my stock razr was freezing when I tried to open the camera app so I reset it (power + volume) and when it booted back up it never boots past the "droid" boot screen that is right after the "dual core" screen. I went into recovery (reset + power and both volume) wiped cache and data and did factory reset. But, my phone still doesn't boot past the "droid" screen. Is there anything I can do or should I just go to Verizon tomorrow?

Thanks for all your help everyone. Cheers.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Hello Lognar and welcome to the forums, sorry you are having trouble with your phone. If you did a factory data reset and you still can't boot then your base OS has become corrupted.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-hacks/218746-all-eggs-one-basket.html

I would go to that thread and look at the first part I posted that was quoted from FoxKat. You will use RSD Lite and the Fastboot files to get your phone back to a complete stock base OS.

If that does not work you can go to Verizon, or if you don't feel comfortable doing that you can just go to Verizon and they will probably do the same thing.