Droid no longer turning ON!

Mr.Mister

Reaction score
Before I went to bed last night my Droid had about 80% battery life left. When I woke up this morning it was completely OFF, so I charged it for the last 4 hours but it has yet to turn ON! Any suggestion? Can it be a faulty phone? Please help!

bbtkd

Reaction score
Before I went to bed last night my Droid had about 80% battery life left. When I woke up this morning it was completely OFF, so I charged it for the last 4 hours but it has yet to turn ON! Any suggestion? Can it be a faulty phone? Please help!

Could be. First try pulling the battery for a few minutes.

OP
M

Mr.Mister

Reaction score
thanks, it is ON again. i appreciate your help!:yeahbaby01:

BigRussDaGOD

Reaction score

get used to things like this. get advanced app killer from the spp store [free] and use it often. berfore bed too.

bbtkd

Reaction score

get used to things like this. get advanced app killer from the spp store [free] and use it often. berfore bed too.

App killers are not needed. First of all, Android - like any Unix operating system - manages free memory by itself and won't run out of memory. Many have reported problems caused by app killers, from hangs to having it terminate apps you are using. I do agree that it is possible for an app to remain running when you did not intend it to, and if it uses a resource such as GPS or wifi it may run your battery down. I simply make it a habit to back out of apps when I am done, which terminates most of them. I have never had any issues. App killers are a waste of time at best.

BigRussDaGOD

Reaction score
app killer save battery life. no question. alot of apps stay open even after you think they are closed. does not matter about how much memory is being used. open apps kill the battery. browser, gtalk, music, etc all stay open.