Droid mod site is back up

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I did not think it was down. I was on there a few times. They just have not added any new info on project durden.

manningfan10

Reaction score
does anyone have an .apk for droidmod i just flashed back to 2.0.1 to root and need it to root

mrm0rbid99

Reaction score
Could someone fill me in on project durden using like 2 sentences so I won't have to read 8 pages of threads... much appreciated

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i think it is dead in the water

magman

Reaction score
Anyone know what happes to it I paid for droidmod a d have waited almost a year with nothing to show for it its sad.

jev

Reaction score
i think it is dead in the water

+1

and even if it does come out, its not gonna have really any more functionality than anything else already seen

Yeah, the latest Durden (where did they come up with that name?) release was not an exciting release and I'm being generous. Personally, I think they finally came to the realization that there are way better ROMs out there and finally threw in the towel.

khaf

Reaction score
I guess if you all have problems hop on over to the Ultimate Droid roms. You wont be disappointed.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i hope there not just done bc thats a shame everyone poured money there way and nothing in return ever happened.

shift

Reaction score
i hope there not just done bc thats a shame everyone poured money there way and nothing in return ever happened.

Yup. They broke from that guy who took the sholes mod site back and everything was starting up great....then nothing ever happened (post-tons-of-donations).