Droid Incredible or Droid Shadow?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
seriously? In addition to the many threads already started here:
Let me google that for you

Be easy on the kid lol.

I would honestly suggest wait until the device is released. By the way (not meant at you op) all the people complaining about the droid because of voice quality, email, etc, etc, you can go on the incredible forum and see the same complaints. And I am sure that on the shadow forum we will see the same complaints. I am trying to save folks money here. Pick a device you like and stick with it. If you chase after the new shiny toy, you will be broke and they will continue to get rich.

Just saying

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the Shadow. But that's just me. I will support Motorola, an American company, before HTC. :)

American company with foreign parts. I am for patriotism, but to say you supporting motorola because they are american makes me scratch my head. We are all connected globally now, to truly support an american company now you would have to go to a mom and pop shop. Because all corporations consider one thing, price, and if a company can offer a part cheaper they can care less with where it was made. They are out to make money, keep stock holders happy, and try to keep people employed.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry but this is a highly overtalked opinion...just google both phones and compare which one you would want more (even though the full specs of the Shadow haven't come out yet).
Basically:
Get the Incredible if you want:
-Sense UI
-Lighter Phone
-Optical trackpad
Get the Shadow if you want:
-Very large screen
-Motoblur

I wish this forum had an automatic program to stop threads where the thread contains x phone or y phone

Last edited:

Mojo

Reaction score
Its hard to say which one to choose because the shadow has not been released yet and info on it is all rumor until it is officially announced. If it was me, I would wait until its launched and reviewed and compared.

Mojo

Reaction score
The incredible has t.v out too.

Sorry but this is a highly overtalked opinion...just google both phones and compare which one you would want more (even though the full specs of the Shadow haven't come out yet).
Basically:
Get the Incredible if you want:
-Sense UI
-Lighter Phone
-Optical trackpad
Get the Shadow if you want:
-Very large screen
-TV output
-Motoblur

I wish this forum had an automatic program to stop threads where the thread contains x phone or y phone

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good catch

Neupy

Reaction score

seriously???? It does that already...its call dont read it duh!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

seriously???? It does that already...its call dont read it duh!

Right we should just not answer them, and they'll just keep posting until they get their answer. Great idea

Neupy

Reaction score
That or you can be a dick. and make them feel stupid and not bother coming here agiain. Like I said before. If you dont like the question or post...just dont read it or answer I mean really wtf

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm not being a dick, I responded to the OP and helped him. All I'm saying is that there is too many of these posts.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Personally I say wait to see which one gets rooted. The reason I say this is because at the rate that manufacturers/carriers are releasing or for that matter NOT releasing updates, yeah YOU SAMSUNG, I would get the device that can be rooted and have custom ROMs installed. This way you can at least guarantee that your phone will have the latest and greatest on it even if no one else deems it economical/possible. Take the T-Mobile G1 for example. It is running 2.1 and will have a nice stable 2.2 in short order.

Since the latest Samsung fail with the Behold II it should put to bed the question of "Should I root?" Get the phone that can be rooted, use it, IF the manufacturer/carrier fails you like Samsung has its' customers you at least have a recourse. Otherwise you are at their mercy and personally that just don't go well with me.