Droid Incredible for FREE, Droid X for $150 or wait for Incredible HD?

jn1520

Reaction score
This is the dilemma I'm facing. Found out that Best Buy mobile is doing a final "Free Phone Friday" promotion. Incredible is FREE with 2 year agreement. I've been wanting the Droid X, but the Incredible is a very close 2nd in my rankings. If you were faced with this decision what would you go with and why? I know it's personal preference, but just looking to get a feeler on this. Also, would you throw all this aside and wait longer for the rumored Incredible HD to supposedly drop on Nov. 23rd 2010?

Thanks in advance people!

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
I have had my d1 for about 2 months now and I am In love but I think I mite go to best buy tonite to upgrade to a dinc question to who ever had a d1 and went to incredible have you noticed anything huge other than no physical keyboard hows battery life and is it much faster than the d1 thanks

Droid1 running UD v1 luna theme

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would wait for the Inc HD :D

Going to be one monster of a phone, whatever it's battery life will be.

Sent from my Droid

xpezdj

Reaction score
Honestly I would resist the urge to upgrade. If they are doing this that means something way better is Just around the corner and they are killing inventory of the old devices!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
J

jn1520

Reaction score
Thanks to all for taking the time for feedback. I'm definitely trying to resist the upgrade, especially because I can easily afford the $150 - $200.

My main issue was FREE. Definitely adds and element to the decision making. Overall, I keep telling myself, even though it's free, I still knew I wanted the Droid X so I would basically be giving in over pricing (or lack thereof).

Again, thank you!

akj27

Reaction score
I just received my Droid X on the 26th.... I hope this phone comes out no later than NOvember 23rd lol... I would definitely try to get that. Nothing wrong with my X, I love this thing, but I can't pass up on the Incredible HD either

cmoney85

Reaction score
I did it today. I upgraded my D1 to the Droid Incredible and LOVE IT! Plus I can upgrade in August of next year again anyway (use my dad's upgrade) :)

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
I think I am going to do it because I am not able to buy a new phone at the momen (no job) so I might grab dinc its new right not certified like new

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Bad news for anyone who wanted an early upgrade I just called the best buy near me n the sales Rep said that you have to be elligible for the upgrade they can't do early upgrades