Droid Incredible and Nexus one Sold Out!

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey all,

the HTC Droid Incredible was sold out today after Verizon Wireless launched it for 2 hrs. Also the Google Nexus One in the UK was sold out shortley after being launched. Official WEbsites confirm, that it is back again on 4th of may

droidincrediblesoldout-Blog.jpg

via

Last edited:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
interesting... i wonder how the in-store stock is doing

bd1212

Reaction score
Amazing! I wish I could have both the Incredible and the Droid.

Also, first!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Called up my 2 of my local VZW stores...

neither have Incredibles sold out "yet", but they can't say how many they have left in stock. they're not "allowed" to say, believe it or not..

they also do not have the TV-Out cable in stock. they didn't receive any today.

this is in Staten Island, NY

zachcr250

Reaction score
i just bought 1 in vegas at the galleria mall .at a little kiosk and it was the first 1 they sold all day at 3 pm .i have never been happier i'm kinda pissed off that this phone could be so much better it faster smoother i have never seen or been happier with a different device

R24D24

Reaction score
Picked mine up this morning, swapped out SD card from droid into the incredible, and wow! I love this phone, looks good, feels good, call quality great! I went from iPhone 3gs to droid to incredible, and each was a step up from the prior. The incredible with the biggest gap in quality over the others.

zachcr250

Reaction score
i just watched the iron man 2 trailer on youtube in high quality and it didn't stop once.....

p1ngputts

Reaction score
I wish I waited the extra three months to get this phone. Played with it in the store today. Blazing fast, 7 screens, light, amazing.

srh702

Reaction score
Got my incredible on Tues. I love the phone now don't get me wrong I thought the moto droid was amazing, but now my wife does. super fast super smooth nice in you pocket and good design! I'm glad I used her upgrade to get this Phone!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
will verizon let me trade in my droid for the incredible if its been past 30days?

Freezerbrn

Reaction score
I got my Droid Incredible today. Coming from a rooted droid CM OC'd @900 Mhz I have to say... I really like the DI. I was getting it for the wife but it's mine now lol. now I gotta go back to VZW and get her one. She's gettign off the crack berry for the Droid Incred.

supremekizzle

Reaction score
Although I am very happy for all the people with the latest and greatest in android technology IMHO I cannot see myself sacrificing the physical keyboard. Don't get me wrong I would love to own the incredible....if it had a keyboard. Even though I own an outdated phone (Droid) I can only look forward to the release of Droid numeral dos with a keyboard. I know I put a lot of emphasis on the keyboard, but then again, I get a Game Gripper in two days!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

rockiezz

Reaction score
Got Mine!

Man I just made it! Two more days and I would of hit the 30 day mark with my Moto Droid. This HTC is the BOMB! I was just learning the Moto and now I get to learn the Incredible! I'll be on the boards with questions. Happy as a Lark.