Droid games, list your favorites

zathus

Reaction score
FIRSTLY! only list Droid games, no talk please about CPUoverclockers, themes ect!

I looked everywere and couldnt find a thread that listed Droid games. Im not talking Tic Tac Toe. im talking good quaility games worthy of the Droid platform. the Market is massive! its hard to keep up with the newer games.

So, List the games on the Droid you injoy, give the name and a small decreption of what its about.. ONCE again. quaility apps only =) keeps it from becoming 300 pages of PACMAN!

My list

SpacePhysics. This is a well rounded game with a nice UI. the basics of the game is to move the ball to the star. but you have to build things like levers, ramps cars ect to get it there. A very well made game

Light Racer 3D. its basicly the Tron bike game in 3D. the graphics are so so but it doesnt lag at all on the droid and is quite entertaining.

Sky Force. its alot like some of the clasic over head flying and shooting games, nice UI, clean graphics and good interface.

Speed Forge 3D. this is one of the better LOOKING games for droid that ive seen. its a racing game like so many others. the interface is touchy and should be worked on some but over all a good game

DroidFan

Reaction score
I'm a puzzle fanatic, so I have

Coloroid
OpenSudoku
Jewlelust lite

That's it for now, but I might add more after this list expands!!!

DarrellM5

Reaction score
Gem Miner - going underground looking for gems

Frozen Bubble - shooting balls to match colors and clear the screen

Relex

Reaction score
nesoid
genoid
Texas Hold Em
Gem Miner
Frozen Bubble
Blockx 3D

BIG TEX

Reaction score
Space physics is a good game. I just wish they had more than 80 levels.

Taurus

Reaction score
:heart: Fishin'2go is the best, if you like fishing
scrambled net

M

Matth3w

Was a big fan of Homerun battle, but it seems to lag like a mofo now no matter what my connection is. Makes it very hard to win matches when I am swinging and missing while the video framerate is skipping. :(

I really don't like games that rely solely on the accelerometer.

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
Warpath
Robo defense full
Replica Island
Space physics
Abduction world attack
Space Physics
Battle For Mars

I play games for around 3 hours on the droid every night. Current fav is warpath

authority11

Reaction score
Was a big fan of Homerun battle, but it seems to lag like a mofo now no matter what my connection is. Makes it very hard to win matches when I am swinging and missing while the video framerate is skipping. :(

I really don't like games that rely solely on the accelerometer.

Yea, the lag is absurd nowadays.