Droid Forums Announces Project Liberty

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thanks for asking that question because I was so caught up on being rooted i forgot stock phones cant take screenshots.

roberj13

Reaction score
Are we just putting the screenshots into this thread?

Not that I am going to post any 4th of July theme I've been working on. ;)

Well maybe

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
this thread is just for question/answers to clarify rules. We did not want to allow people to post threads too early where someone could use someone else's idea. Another thread will open Saturday (26th) and people will have that 2 day window to submit their themes. Good question.

roberj13

Reaction score
this thread is just for question/answers to clarify rules. We did not want to allow people to post threads too early where someone could use someone else's idea. Another thread will open Saturday (26th) and people will have that 2 day window to submit their themes. Good question.

Oh ok, makes sense. Can't wait to see all the good stuff!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just bumping this as a reminder to all participants that themes are due saturday and sunday. I am looking foward to seeing what you guys can do with your droids. Good luck to all contestants, and be looking for the thread to drop off your themes.

1725934.jpg

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thought bout something, now that we have rooted incredibles I would like to see the themes incredible owners can produce.....and Jim M. since I know yours is rooted I expect to see a blockbuster theme.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
today and tomo we will be taking themes. If you would like to comment on individual themes, say who you like the best, please do it on this thread. The other thread that will open up will be for the themes. Again good luck to all contestants and show off your theme skills. IMO the winner is the best of the best until a next theme contest.

dwagner88

Reaction score
I would just like to say, this is an excellent idea. I will be at the beach for the week of the fourth, and I will gladly rock the winning theme while I'm there, so long as it is froyo compatible.

J

Johnly

Just bumping this as a reminder to all participants that themes are due saturday and sunday. I am looking foward to seeing what you guys can do with your droids. Good luck to all contestants, and be looking for the thread to drop off your themes.

1725934.jpg
That is one bad arse machine

jlaidlaw

Reaction score

1725934.jpg
That is one bad arse machine
Yeah if I saw that thing coming I would literally **** my pants.

Sent from my Droid