Droid Eris SD CARD issues

wbaden

Reaction score
I have had the Droid Eris for 2 days...really cool phone. However, I am having issues w/ the micro sd card. on two seperate occassions...i've had to remove and re-insert the sd card so the phone would recognize it.

After the first occurance, I reformated it...it worked fine afterward...but today I had to remove and re-insert it again in order to take a picture.

My wife has the same phone and has had to remove/re-insert her SD card once so far as well...so I am guessing it isn't the SD CARD.

Also, even when the phone is recognizing the sd card...I cannot get windows Vista to explore the device when connected by USB. This is preventing me from transferring music/picture files to the phone. Vista does recognize that it is connected...but when I try to explore...vista tells me to insert a disc. Can anyone assist?

Last edited:

smalls13

Reaction score
i am having the same problem with my phone and my wifes phone as well i have no clue how to get pics off the sd card with out removing it and reinstaling it. that works but i dont want to remove it everytime i download a picture