Droid Charge a free phone now!!

Detouch

Reaction score
I do not see how to get the phone for free well $0.01 ? When I click on the link it does not show a price. When you pick from the list it give you prices but none of them are close to a cent ?

HalfB

Reaction score
Porcine
Thanks so much for this post. On Monday UPS brought the 2 Charges I ordered for $70 each. After seeing your post I called AmazonWireless and the credited me the roughly $140 difference.
Thanks again.
HalfB:icon_ banana:

juv3

Reaction score
Porcine
Thanks so much for this post. On Monday UPS brought the 2 Charges I ordered for $70 each. After seeing your post I called AmazonWireless and the credited me the roughly $140 difference.
Thanks again.
HalfB:icon_ banana:
So did you have to open two lines with verizon or you already had a verizon account and just connected this phone? because i went to that web but amazon is asking me to choose a plan... how did you do it to get the phree fones?lol

HalfB

Reaction score
I picked two phones and new family plan. During the checkout is when I was asked about doing a number transfer from my ATT phones. If you are having trouble you might want to start over by emptying your checkout basket and then choosing phones again. As I said, when I bought the phones they were seventy bucks each. When I looked now they come up as a penny.
Good luck.
HalfB

Lodingi

Reaction score
Yeah, apparently these deals are not for current customers with data plans. Bummer.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Shurple

Reaction score
haha the phone very quickly became free.... having owned one, uh 3, i know why.

mjt111

Reaction score
No offense but 4G without an unlimited plan...sounds expensive over 24 month period. What is the data cap per month?