Droid Browser for an Internet Camera

mgbvw

Reaction score
I have a Trendnet internet camera. Works greats. I want to use my Droid to view what the camera see's. I called Verizon and they recommended I use Safari, Dolphin or Opera. I got the browsers to load and they execute ok. But when I go to my internet camera, the where the window is for the streaming video nothing appears. I can get to the IP address but no video. Any suggestions?

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
I have a Trendnet internet camera. Works greats. I want to use my Droid to view what the camera see's. I called Verizon and they recommended I use Safari, Dolphin or Opera. I got the browsers to load and they execute ok. But when I go to my internet camera, the where the window is for the streaming video nothing appears. I can get to the IP address but no video. Any suggestions?

You may want to look into this
IP Cam Viewer Lite - Android app on AppBrain
Its called ipcamviewer. never used it myself since i dont have any internet cameras but i hear good things about this app.

OP
M

mgbvw

Reaction score
Ipcam

Thanks. Never heard of it, never saw an option to download but I will look.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Thanks. Never heard of it, never saw an option to download but I will look.

If you cant find it in the market which you should be able to, than just install appbrain on your phone and get an appbrain account and you can install it directly from your pc and that appbrain site it will push the install to the phone.

scubasteve101

Reaction score
Orb also has the option to stream from your webcam. There's about a 5 second lag but its always worked for me

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk