droid arrival soon

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
hey guys i have a guy coming to make a trade with today for his droid the question i asked him is if has clear esn which he said yes and he was using a different phone now the question i have is can i play around with the droid before i activate like for old iphone customers how if you switch to verizon and still had your iphone you can use it as an ipod touch but with all the other stuff like a camera so can i toy with the droid before its activated

Dknelson728

Reaction score
As long as it shows up with a charge, it should be fine. You'll still be able to use the camera, check some apps, etc. Keep in mind it won't be able to make calls, send texts, or access the internet since it's not activated. Also, be careful buying a Droid from someone, even if they say the ESN is clear, they could be lying. Ask them for the ESN and call Verizon and check it. Even then it's not assured though. Best of luck!

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
last question though my ma wanted to know when i activate my droid does everyone on my plan have to get the data plan or can i just get it

Dknelson728

Reaction score
Only the line that is using the smartphone is required to get the data plan. Just you.

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
thank God i am soooooo ****ing happy mods can censor my word but i am going to have a droid with internets yes AWESOMENESS