Droid and SMART phone rookie

jackleggbob

Reaction score
I have been waiting to make the jump to a smart phone forever....lol. The droid arrived and I deceided it was time. After spending my first day with my Droid yesterday and looking forward to many days of joy I am wondering why did i wait soooo long to take the jump. I know Im here to stay and cant wait to open the full world of my Droid.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting to make the jump to a smart phone forever....lol. The droid arrived and I deceided it was time. After spending my first day with my Droid yesterday and looking forward to many days of joy I am wondering why did i wait soooo long to take the jump. I know Im here to stay and cant wait to open the full world of my Droid.

The thing about Droid that you will notice is this happy feeling you're experiencing will last quite some time. That's because there is so much to discover on the droid and with the Market Place now hitting 2000 apps (I think) there are plenty of apps to choose from. Welcome to the forum, enjoy your Droid.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome

:welcome: to the Droid army! Enjoy your self here and you new Droid as well. HAve a great day

boatman2220

Reaction score
Really you got in at the right time, people who've had others before this are having the same experience as you.