droid acting wierd..

doodles

Reaction score
just recently (as of yesterday) i pluggedmy droid in to charge it and it started tweaking out. random buttons were being pressed when the phones out of my hand. weatherbug kept poping up. my drod light was being turned on and off and when i take the phone of charge it all stops and works fine except the standby button that works when it wants too. theres no water damage or cracks on my screen.

~doodles~

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
just recently (as of yesterday) i pluggedmy droid in to charge it and it started tweaking out. random buttons were being pressed when the phones out of my hand. weatherbug kept poping up. my drod light was being turned on and off and when i take the phone of charge it all stops and works fine except the standby button that works when it wants too. theres no water damage or cracks on my screen.

~doodles~
Are you using a standard charger or some other type? There are issues with chargers that don't meet the specifications for your Droid which will cause these symptoms.

m42duster

Reaction score
Mine did the same. Nothing would correct it. was replaced under warranty. Factory OEM charger used along with original battery.