droid 4 back cover

dopeismarcus

Reaction score
so im an idiot and didnt read the instructions on how to take the cover off. now when i put it back on it doesnt fit tight and secure because a piece fell off. I was wondering if there's a site that sells a back cover or should i take it back to the verizon store?

so im an idiot and didnt read the instructions on how to take the cover off. now when i put it back on it doesnt fit tight and secure because a piece fell off. I was wondering if there's a site that sells a back cover or should i take it back to the verizon store?

Personal preference, I would try the Verizon store first. The worst they can say is "sorry" and then you're no worse than you are now and you can continue your search for a replacement cover.

That said, if you have the money, you might want to consider the wireless charging back cover:

Droid 4 wireless charging made possible with $39.99 cover from Verizon | The Verge

I dropped my phone today and the back cover partially popped off and I cannot get it back on. Seems like a pretty flimsy piece of plastic. I don't have the key with me to try to take it off and back on but it worries me that this will keep happening with this phone.

I don't have the key with me to try to take it off and back on but it worries me that this will keep happening with this phone.

You can try using a ball point pen or a paper clip. Just apply steady sliding pressure on the cover and a very light touch with anything semi-pointy in the key-hole should allow it to slide off.

Ok, I just did that but the back cover no longer lies flat. It sticks up enough at the corner that you could pop it open with just your fingers.

i manage to put it back on and probably gonna buy a case for it. that wireless cover is pretty neat but id probably rather have one of those portable chargers to carry with me.

Well, Verizon had to put a new back cover on it, that back plastic piece wasn't broken but warped.

I know you can use just about anything small enough to fit in there, but anyone know where to get a OEM replacement SIM unlock key? The Gf thought it was garbage and threw it out....

Back