Droid 2 says battery is not charged when it is.

chad32mcdonald

Reaction score
I have had my droid 2 for a year and it has worked flawlessly until today. I charged my phone last night with the wall charger it came with and when I got up this morning my battery only had 15% showing. I took my girlfriends battery (it showed fully charged on her droid) and swapped them out. Her battery showed 15% in my phone and my battery showed fully charged in her phone. So I know its a phone issue and not the battery. Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone else had the same problems?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
first off are you rooted? if so, back up your apps using TI and do a factory reset then reinstall TI and reinstall your apps. That should fix it, if not then im not sure. Kinda giving you the general fix because dont have a d2 (have d2g instead).

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It means that you basically have admin access to the system files in your phone..... you arent rooted then. As long as you havent side loaded anything then everything will restore from market. Id say just do factory reset then when you reboot it should reload everything from the market.

Sent from my Fissioned D2G