Droid 2 listed on website, but can't buy???

belome

Reaction score
I'm trying to buy a Droid 2 which is listed on Verizons website, but its says its unavailable at this time. No verizon support at midnight eastern. Is everyone else having the same problem?

xandor

Reaction score
According to the info, should be able to order online on 8/11 and in store on 8/12. Try logging off and logging back on.

OP
B

belome

Reaction score
I got through to a person using 'lost or stolen phone' she says it probably won't be available as a pre-order till 2 or 3am. Ugh.

ek_skotous

Reaction score
Still can't preorder Droid 2

I have been trying since 12:01AM Eastern to preorder my Droid 2. I am actually in mountain time zone but it was not clear in the press release what time the preorders would start

I have not been able to get it to take. I can see the Droid 2 listed, add it to my cart, confirm my plan option but then it always errors out on the next screen with the following message:

The selection you made is unavailable at this time

Browse one of the options below to choose a different plan or phone, or call (800) 2-JOIN-IN for assistance.

Home
Browse plans
Browse phones
Browse accessories
Browse prepaid plans

Has ANYONE been able to successfully pre-order a Droid2??

Thanks in Advance

ek_skotous

Reaction score
Droid 2 Preorder SUCCESS!!

I just retried yet again and this time it worked!

Hooray!!!!

I was just able to complete the preorder for my new Droid 2!!!

dancedroid

Good luck to everyone else out there trying to get in the early pre-order before the Droid 2 sells out like the Incredible and Droid X before it.

OP
B

belome

Reaction score
I got through finally, I guess i should have waited longer the first time.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
If only i could preorder the R2D2 droid.... Definetly not Getting the stock D2. I have a D1 themed and such, their is no way id switch it out for a non R2 locked bootloader. (R2D2 phone im very tempting...)

OP
B

belome

Reaction score
ek, I got shipping notofication. Looks like I made the first batch. SWEET!