Droid 2 FRF91 Custom ROM Released

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
root.jpg

Finding that perfect ROM is something that might be the hardest choice you have with Android devices, well Droid-Life has something for you. They recently posted about a new ROM created by AngDroid and Matt4542, who put together something great that is based on FRF91. The new ROM is called Fission, and if I did not have to return my Droid 2, I would consider using this on my device just to try it out. If you're interested, apparently there has been much testing to much sure there is no bugs or anything that will wreck your experience.

Does anyone know this ROM? Anyone looking for a Droid 2 ROM?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
AngDroid is a Droid Forums Official Developer and has his own Forum right here on D/F AngDroid - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

The release that is being talked about is located here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-roms/88841-rom-frf91-aosp-fission-beta-ii.html#post907488 and is supposed to be as Vanilla as it can get for the Droid 2...so if you are looking for the vanilla experience on your Droid 2 give our very own AngDroid and Matt4542 Custom FRF91 ROM for the Droid 2 a try and let us know what you think

Druuseph

Reaction score
The beta II is very smooth and stable, only a few bugs here or there but nothing that hampers the experience. Not only do I recommend it I have to say that this is how the Droid 2 should have been from release.