Droid 2 Data Plan in NZ/Australia

droiduser888

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum.

I'm headed to New Zealand,Australia for a month and I'm wondering if its possible to get a prepaid data package in New Zealand or Australia for my Droid 2 Global. Anyone done anything like this before?

eleedy

Reaction score

I'm headed to New Zealand,Australia for a month and I'm wondering if its possible to get a prepaid data package in New Zealand or Australia for my Droid 2 Global. Anyone done anything like this before?

Verizon has a new plan for $64.99/month that offers Unlimited Data all across the world (Includes Australia & New Zealand). It's really affordable and I use it a lot.

Hope that helps!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moved to the Droid 2 general discussion section

OP
D

droiduser888

Reaction score

Verizon has a new plan for $64.99/month that offers Unlimited Data all across the world (Includes Australia & New Zealand). It's really affordable and I use it a lot.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the info! I spoke to Verizon and they are telling me that I have to have had my account open for 90 days, I just signed with Verizon a month ago. Do you know if there is any way around this?

OP
D

droiduser888

Reaction score
Don't trust the verizon.com chat help, they gave me incorrect information. I called Verizon and spoke to someone and they were able to setup my global data account.