Droid 2 boot looping after using RSD Lite

Savage_87

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to the forums. So here's my dilemma. I put the leaked gingerbread rooted version on my phone and it was running EXTREMELY slow, pretty much unresponsive at times. I downloaded rds lite and ran it and the sbf file to go back to stock but now the phone just keeps boot looping and I can't get into factory reset either for some reason...any help would be greatly appreciated.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can't get into cw or stock recovery? Hmmm. As long as you can access the bootloader I would try to sbf again. Make sure all the files are correct (full sbf, i'm sure you know that but i just wanted to cover all bases).

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
Sometimes in the past I have had to sbf more than once to avoid a never ending bootloop, also before updating to RSD Lite 4.9 I had more errors too, after updating to newer version I haven't had any trouble.

Goatastic

Reaction score
Savage get yourself into sthe stock recovery by holding the volume up buttone and x. Once in hit the 'search' key on your keyboard. Wipe data and cache and reboot. This should fix it. I just had the same issue after SBFing back from gingerbread and it did the trick for me.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think he meant he couldn't get into stock recovery

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz