Droid 1 Constantly vibrates

NickEprice

Reaction score
i have alot of trouble right now my droid 1 with cm6.1.2 keeps vibrating anytime i get a txt even when everything is off it just does these random vibrates every minute i thought maybe it had to do with the app i was using but it still did it no matter what app i was using

need help cant sleep at night cause it keeps vibrating!

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Does it vibrate everytime you get a text, or every minute? Or do you get a text every minute all the time? lol. Anyways:

menu -> settings -> sound -> vibrate check the "never" box.

If that doesn't work do the similar while in your messaging app, your email app, talk, etc.

good luck

hvagasky

Reaction score
Constant intermittant vibrating

I have recently developed an issue where my phone will randomly start vibrating. At times I can use the screen out button to quiet it, but now as soon as it comes back on it buzzes again and it is happening more frequently to the point, last night I could not get it to stop! I too thought it was app related. I unstalled all apps that I recently update, but continue to have the problem. I thought it was app related, but it is not. I tried taking the battery out and re-booting, I tried the vibrate settings, I called Verizon Tier 2 said they have never heard of the problem. I am ready to throw it at the wall!!!!:angry: HELP

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I have recently developed an issue where my phone will randomly start vibrating. At times I can use the screen out button to quiet it, but now as soon as it comes back on it buzzes again and it is happening more frequently to the point, last night I could not get it to stop! I too thought it was app related. I unstalled all apps that I recently update, but continue to have the problem. I thought it was app related, but it is not. I tried taking the battery out and re-booting, I tried the vibrate settings, I called Verizon Tier 2 said they have never heard of the problem. I am ready to throw it at the wall!!!!:angry: HELP

Welcome to the site, do you have it rooted with a custom rom on it ? if so please provide that info so we can trouble shoot, if it's stock please let us know your Android version. Also, did you recently install anything that may not agree with your phone like a new app or game ?