Downloads

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
I apologize in advance but I have tried to "search" everywhere and I cannot find an answer. How in the world can I "open" the page that lists the non-market downloads. the top if the page is "downloads" and it is dark gray/black with all the downloads listed. I downloaded Swype tonight and the phone went to sleep and I could not locate it again. I ended up going back to the Swype email and did the download again for the page to come up again. Now I want to delete the items listed on that page. Can someone help out this dummy?

I hope I made myself clear.

OP
Jus Cruisin

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
I got it answered on the 'swype' thread. Mods you can delete this. Sorry.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do you have Astro? It is a free market app. That will let you navigate your sdcard. You can also mount your phone card to your pc by plugging the charger card cord into a usb port and mounting it via the notification pull down menu. Then you can delete things via your computer.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I apologize in advance but I have tried to "search" everywhere and I cannot find an answer. How in the world can I "open" the page that lists the non-market downloads. the top if the page is "downloads" and it is dark gray/black with all the downloads listed. I downloaded Swype tonight and the phone went to sleep and I could not locate it again. I ended up going back to the Swype email and did the download again for the page to come up again. Now I want to delete the items listed on that page. Can someone help out this dummy?

I hope I made myself clear.

Loud and clear. What you need is some file management. Astro, free in the market will locate these files for you with its search feature.

Hope that helps.