Downloaded Notifications?

tiffibean13

Reaction score
I downloaded a couple of sounds-I know how to set them as a ringtone, but how do I set them as notifications ringers (text messages!)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm sure there are plenty of ways... but i personally use Ringo :D that app rocks!

Gillyanne

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VZW Note 3
How did you download them (site on phone, txt, computer etc)? You can make a "notifications" folder on your SD card and move/copy the files into there. That way they will pop up into your notifications sound list when in the menu (w/o any additional apps)

same goes w/ sounds for "alerts" and "ringtones" for some reason they all don't pull from one list like my old phone did which was a bit more convenient, only one place to load everything instead of picking and choosing where each type of sound needed to go

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are also apps that will open up the options for you.

BanzaiBandit

Reaction score
Did it this way and it worked GREAT!! Thanks for the tip.

Banzai
How did you download them (site on phone, txt, computer etc)? You can make a "notifications" folder on your SD card and move/copy the files into there. That way they will pop up into your notifications sound list when in the menu (w/o any additional apps)

same goes w/ sounds for "alerts" and "ringtones" for some reason they all don't pull from one list like my old phone did which was a bit more convenient, only one place to load everything instead of picking and choosing where each type of sound needed to go

OP
T

tiffibean13

Reaction score
Ringo is awesome! Thanks so much for the suggestion!
another awesome app is Ringdroid-its like phonezoo for your phone's music library.