DOWNLOAD HERE: FRF84B or FRF57 w/BlueEnergy+chevyno1 1200mhz kernel,siriusXm,flash

OP
dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
no it will work on sp as well just the file location an your sd card will be the nandroid file instead of the clockworkmod file. However I would recommend waiting until I get some of the bugs worked out of this first. I will post when its fixed

OP
dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
Please check the OP for the new download link. diffinately better with google market and talk fixed.

OP
dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
Please check OP for update and new file download. android market and google talk is fixed in this new download. Thanks to chevyn01

nailerdog

Reaction score
Yes I get the google talk error as well. Titanium won't loas as it indicates that it cant get root access.

Thenluetooth radio wont turn on. Wifi appears to be fine though.

Thanks

Jerry

OP
dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
Yes I get the google talk error as well. Titanium won't loas as it indicates that it cant get root access.

Thenluetooth radio wont turn on. Wifi appears to be fine though.

Thanks

Jerry
Sorry about that. Scroll back to the op(original post) I have provided a new file and instructions. read through and Now google talk and the market and bluetooth is fixed

luke8603

Reaction score
yes i did get the talk authentication error and i just reinstalled it and it was fine

my biggest problem ive been having is entering the commands into terminal emulator to gain root access no matter how i enter it i just can't seem to get it. but now one other question is that busy box says im rooted milestone over clock says im not, any idea why this is

Last edited:
OP
dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23

Reaction score
yes i did get the talk authentication error and i just reinstalled it and it was fine

my biggest problem ive been having is entering the commands into terminal emulator to gain root access no matter how i enter it i just can't seem to get it. but now one other question is that busy box says im rooted milestone over clock says im not, any idea why this is

It sounds like an issue with milestone overclock try uninstalling and reinstalling. Also you can go to you superuser app and see if milestone is in the list of allowed programs. If not you must give it permission.

But I highly recomend my new download instead of the old one because even if it takes days you will get the google talk authentication error again. Check the original post. Not only is it a better rom it will also boot to the android sign in screen like its supposed to so that you can sign into google the right way.

nailerdog

Reaction score
I reloaded fand installed from the new link and everything works great.

Thanks!

Jerry