Download: Google+ 2.0 Pulled from Ice Cream Sandwich

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[h=2]Download: Google+ 2.0 Pulled from Ice Cream Sandwich[/h]

Thought that the Google Music app from Ice Cream Sandwich was the last of ‘em? Prepare yourself for the future of Google+ as well. Version 2.0 has been pulled from the Galaxy Nexus and brings with some new features including a renamed Messenger section called “Chord.” I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, but am willing to just roll with it. The rest simply makes the app feel more well-rounded and polished, much like with what we saw on the new music app.
Download: PlusOne.apk
*Note – You will have to uninstall your current G+ before this will work.
G+ addicts, feel free to let us know about each of the new goodies or tweaks that the Android team has included.
Via: Android Police

Source: Android Police/Droid-LIFE

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is Running like a champion for Me ..loving it ........but not to seem not thankful for these leaks can we please get a system dump ..>PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Wish I used G+ more often, would definitely try it out

zachdroid

Reaction score
Download: Google+ 2.0 Pulled from Ice Cream Sandwich

Thought that the Google Music app from Ice Cream Sandwich was the last of ‘em? Prepare yourself for the future of Google+ as well. Version 2.0 has been pulled from the Galaxy Nexus and brings with some new features including a renamed Messenger section called “Chord.” I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, but am willing to just roll with it. The rest simply makes the app feel more well-rounded and polished, much like with what we saw on the new music app.
Download: PlusOne.apk
*Note – You will have to uninstall your current G+ before this will work.
G+ addicts, feel free to let us know about each of the new goodies or tweaks that the Android team has included.
Via: Android Police

Source: Android Police/Droid-LIFE

Would you mind pm-ing me a link for the file, it has been deleted off of mega upload/mediafire or wherever it was being hosted at. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Zach