Don't know where to post this but I am looking for an app that I don't know exsists

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Odd title right?

OK....I am trying to find an app that can identify APK's related to installed apps. Reason for this is I want to make a backup of my APK's of paid apps and apps I wish to keep just in case something happens. I do use Titanium (and am familiar with it for backup's and restores) and I am also familiar with copying APK's out of the system\app folder.

Problem is not all the APK's are easily identifiable to their application. So I want to be able to run an app that will tell me what it's apk is so I can back it up.

Does such app exsist?

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Use app monster to back up the APKs one at a time(so you can rename the APKs) to your SD card.

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
is that the only way? backup one at a time? ugh.....ok.....well thank you....at least I got an answer ;)

Reaction score
i use astro manager. Hit menu and select tools and then from there select application manager backup and this is great app to see what apps are backed up and what are not.

Reaction score
i use astro manager. Hit menu and select tools and then from there select application manager backup and this is great app to see what apps are backed up and what are not.

oh yea for got to mention it will back up and restore multiple apps at a time