Dont count us out yet

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hey everyone,

well we arent out yet now are we. me and adrynalyne are still around and keeping team chaos going. so brian is gone and we will most definitely miss him. but we will move on and for now are keeping everyone updated with froyo. ill keep everyone informed on whats happening. thank you for everyones support.

sincerely, Harrison

cromo8

Reaction score
i love your work, you are the reason i decided to root thank you!

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
Good to know, everyone will miss Brian. Hopefully Jairomeo can keep porting over his themes for TC.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best wishes to the team! I have you Black Ice on BB v0.1 and it is AWESOME!

Mike

jayman350

Reaction score
Best wishes to the team! I have you Black Ice on BB v0.1 and it is AWESOME!

Mike

you should really try out the team chaos roms, i've been using them as my daily driver rom for a while (i think i've been here since 1.1 or so), always stable for me and if you have a problem tc is all over it.

It sucks that Brian had to leave, but family always has to come first, especially over something like a phone.

I'm really glad that you guys are still keeping with Team Chaos. I think the other devs who have started to work at porting over to TC have realized the potential that is here for some really awesome roms.

I really wish that I had something that I could contribute to the team as far as programming or theming goes..... but I'm a mechanical engineer and my brain doesn't really work that way.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to see what you guys come up with...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jairomeo

Reaction score
Good to know, everyone will miss Brian. Hopefully Jairomeo can keep porting over his themes for TC.

I do plan on it, just means you all have to test for me :) I just finished redoing the images for Blueberry to Froyo, I am going to fix the rest and update some things I found that I missed. I'm taking some things apart and editing the system text to get rid of the orange and doing a few other things. It will still be a couple weeks before I can start looking at themeing the TC Froyo ROM.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm glad things are still moving along. Miss you all!

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
That's great things are still moving along! Keep up your great work, you are a great contributors to the android community.

Sent from my Droid

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Back to 1200 post.. :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Mikejl

Reaction score

Glad to see you are still dropping by from time to time. Keep dropping a post every once in awhile. No one here has forgotten you.

You are also missed!

:)

Mike