Dolphin HD Home Page

dkshaer

Reaction score
I installed the new Dolphin browser and it does seem to be just as fast as x-scope, more or less. However, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to both set a home page and then navigate to that home page. In x-scope, getting to the home page is simple. In Dolphin, it's a mystery. Any help would be appreciated.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi, open dolphin, menu, bookmarks.

Any of the bookmarks can be set as the homepage by long pressing it.

Darn, never thought to try nvigating home, I'm sure it is something simple, I always just hit my homepage and went elsewhere ...

motodroid34

Reaction score
I installed the new Dolphin browser and it does seem to be just as fast as x-scope, more or less. However, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to both set a home page and then navigate to that home page. In x-scope, getting to the home page is simple. In Dolphin, it's a mystery. Any help would be appreciated.

If you are trying to set your own home page? Do the following:

Open dolphin browser
Click on MENU
Click on MORE
Go all the way down to SETTINGS
If you want Dolphin Browser as your default browser just check/click next to SET AS DEFAULT BROWSER.
Now go all the way down to SYSTEM SETTINGS
Now go down to SET HOME PAGE click on it and you can set the home page you want in there.

Hope this help.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I don't know..lately everything is loading really slow for me on dolphin HD..

Leonius

Reaction score
I just discovered xscope today and it seems to blow away the dolphin browsers in speed and UI. I'm not sure if its a result of 2.2 or having flash or what, but it actually displays animated .gifs, something dolphin never did for me.