Dolphin Browser now with Multi-Touch

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Dolphin browser now Pinch to Zoom......and it works good.

The newest update to the Dolphin browser now has multi-touch pinch to zoom. Check it out!

Top of page 4, WhiskeySix posted the KEY to making this pinch to zoom function as it should.

Here's a Tip:

If you plan on using multi-touch zoom, go Menu->Settings->System Settings and turn off "Auto-fit Pages"... That makes the pinch-zooming choppy and awkward, as it constantly tries to fit the text as you zoom in and out.

After doing this there was a great improvement to this pinch to zoom function. It actually makes it function like it should.

Last edited:

Randomocity

Reaction score
I was just about to post this. Pinch and zoom does work well, but they dont have a tap to zoom in, which kinda defeats the purpose. Wish we could get both in one browser.

Appleanche

Reaction score
Works pretty well, glad to see it.

I kinda like the browser too but my biggest complaint about it is it's UI is a bit cluttered and ugly.

Is there a skin or something makes the buttons more high res or a way to just hide the tab bar?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Am I missing something, pinch to zoom is not working on my phone at all with this installed.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Confirms that it works, it definitely is slower than the iPhone's, but i'm sure it will be optimized in the future!!

thank you so much to the developer. this was probably not easy to implement

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Has there been an update for this?
I have not seen a notice...

SoCal65

Reaction score
Updated today apparently, Nov 24, 2009 (09-11-24)....