Does the camera work in 1.7/1.71?

holmes6

Reaction score
Is the motorola camera, gallery, and camcorder working?
Want to make the move from zombie 1.65 to 1.71, but losing these things would talk me out of it.

havens1515

Reaction score
I have been running 1.71 for quite some time now, and have never had any problems with the camera or camcorder.

OP
H

holmes6

Reaction score
I have been running 1.71 for quite some time now, and have never had any problems with the camera or camcorder.
Thanks, there was some chatter in the main thread about those not working.. didn't know if it was just a few people or everyone. glad to hear it's the former :)

NYCSean

Reaction score
Thanks, there was some chatter in the main thread about those not working.. didn't know if it was just a few people or everyone. glad to hear it's the former :)

yeah its working now, a theme messed it up but now it is fixed

jkcm725

Reaction score

yeah its working now, a theme messed it up but now it is fixed

the only problem i'm having is that it wont stay in 5mp it keeps changing back to wide photos. would anyone know of a fix.