Does anyone know???

mlbaxter35045

Reaction score
How I can record sounds and phone conversations..and use the ringtones on my memory card for ringtones on my droid? Oh..and when i save a sound that someone texts me, it won't let me use it as my ringtone or alert message.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rintones, alarms, and notifications have to be saved to their own folders on the SD card, those folders being \ringtones, \alarms, and \notifications, respectively.

artc33

Reaction score
cool reminders app let you record phone calls.

as for ringtones, you can pretty much use any of your songs for ringtones. aslo try zedge app.

besiderself

Reaction score
Using Zedge

I have downloaded and am using Zedge...I used to use it all the time for my Pearl, so went straight there when I got my eris a few days ago.

But here's my issue: when I go to choose a notification for my sms, it asks me if I want to use zedge or use the droid picker...so I choose zedge and then it brings up a list of the dl'ed notification sounds (I only have two so far). I choose one, and hit "ok".

But when I receive an sms after that, it's still the default sound.

What am I doing wrong?

besiderself

besiderself

Reaction score
Bumping this because it got no replies...even if all you do is post the link to another thread, that's fine...I'm a newbie and don't have a lot of time for searching, so any help appreciated.

besiderself

magnus

Reaction score
Bumping this because it got no replies...even if all you do is post the link to another thread, that's fine...I'm a newbie and don't have a lot of time for searching, so any help appreciated.

besiderself

I don't know Zedge....but it sounds like you have to disable everything in the stock messaging app and enable it in Zegde.

Otherwise the system just defaults to the stock app.