Does anyone know what Pete has in store for BBv0.5?

maslan

Reaction score
Only issue i ever had was with wifi. Drops in and out or logs onto network with valid ip - but wont transfer any data. Been with BB ever since i rooted so i really liked it.

Built from source would be cool as now i run Sapphire 0.8.4 built from source and it rocks. No wifi issues at all and is fast.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Screen to stay on during calls?? Surf the web while on a call...3g will not be disabled...??

Impossible. That's a limitation of the VZW network and no amount of software could ever fix it.

I've read that the LTE network will finally allow it, however. So only a matter of time and everyone can surf while in a call. :)

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
Screen to stay on during calls?? Surf the web while on a call...3g will not be disabled...??

Impossible. That's a limitation of the VZW network and no amount of software could ever fix it.

I've read that the LTE network will finally allow it, however. So only a matter of time and everyone can surf while in a call. :)

yeah..but not with your droid...unless theres a lte chip in there we're not aware of.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I hope he brings coverflow back with a working playlist option that doesn't force close every time as well that's what i want

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why is it that people love that video so much? My phone email actually had the youtube video name and all so i knew that link would be stupid